- Briarpatch Magazine: Healing begins when the wounding stops: Indian Residential Schools and the prospects for “truth and reconciliation” in Canada
- Mostly Water: Natives Respond to Canadian Government’s Apology
- Intercontinental Cry: Urgent: Innu People Threatened with Evictions
- Cyberpresse: Essence: un avocat dépose un recours collectif
- The Dominion: Canada – Colombia FTA: ¡Viva la Muerte!
- The Bullet: Disaster in the Making: Canada Concludes Its Free Trade Agreement With Colombia
- This Magazine: Farm folk, city folk
- In These Times: Death Squads in Oaxaca
- IPS News: BRAZIL: Agroenergy Can Boost Food Production – Experts
- Alternet: Another City Drowns and Bush Does Nothing
IMAGE: An AK-47 bullet entered Faustino Vásquez’s chest and exited through his shoulder. Another shot pierced his wrist. Vásquez’s cousin, journalist Fel’citas Mart’nez Sánchez, was assassinated (From In These Times: Death Squads in Oaxaca).